Sunday, October 10, 2010

THE Pumpkin Patch

I took Luke to THE pumpkin patch in our area. It's not exactly close, but it has everything you could possibly imagine a pumpkin patch to have, and much much more. There were character signs you could pose with, hay rides, bounce houses, pigs, ponies, funnel cake, corn dogs, a maze, a train to ride on, and oh yeah... there were pumpkins. Now, this first picture might remind you a little of how last year's trip went. Yes, he is screaming... but still cute.
thank goodness for the tractor!
here are the signs. Mom's photography skills... D-

Emily and McKenzie went with us, and Em snapped these for me. Luke's cooperation... D-

he loved the hay!

I think he went through the maze 4 times, or maybe I stopped counting at 4. He loved it!

I love this pic! I called for Luke, and he popped his head up, it was too cute!
The jail. Wish I had one of these at home...

And there is a first time for everything, including Luke listening to me. As he was coming out of the jail, I ask him to poke his head in the ghost, and he did!!!
Then it was pretty much time to go. I tried to get Luke to pose here, but he had had it with the pictures.
I snapped this one, you can't tell he is crying from this angle...
Hope you enjoyed our trip to the pumpkin patch!

No comments: