Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aspen, Colorado, DAY THREE

Pizza was a favorite of ours on the trip, but this pizza our last night was by far my favorite meal! It was at Brunelleschi's, and it was scrumptious! I was splitting* {I got 2 out of 8 pieces}. I gave one to Troy and this little one... he was the pizza monster!!! He decided to forgo little pieces, which are clearly for babies, and just go for the whole piece.
Or four...
Here is a picture to prove to Luke I will go to no end to embarrass him if he doesn't listen to me. Point Proven.
Troy with the hipstamatic. He's good.



We ate at this tasty restaurant called Little Annie's, and walked around the local outdoor market. Ahhh... did I mention I like this place. Hey Troy, if you ever want to surprise me with a vacation... back here okay???

No comments: