Thursday, October 7, 2010

21 Months

Oh my goodness! You are finally a talker. And you mimic everything we do, whether we are brushing our teeth, or eating a sandwich, you have to do everything just like we do, and you get so frustrated if you can't... And finally, you will raise your hand when we ask you where Luke is, which is pretty fun! You love all things outdoors, and really would prefer to be "outside" all the time. Sometimes you start asking to go outside as soon as you wake up {this has, for the most part, taken the place of asking for your shoes... pretty soon you'll just wake up asking for money} you say new words everyday, and I cannot possibly list them all. It's so fun watching you make all the connections. I am so glad we got those tubes put in, you are a different little person, and always on the move. You are hard to contain! I have had several friends comment on how fast you are, and how they don't know what they are going to do when their kiddos get moving that quickly... let me tell you what you will do, you will run after them! And yes, I have heard of those backpack leash things... and yes I am going to look into them. Luke has also taken to climbing anything, the taller the better. He loves {and can climb all by himself} the ladder in our garage. Yes, we spot him, but he is pretty amazing. He can also climb stairs without even holding on... I think we are in for some serious trouble, this little guy is all boy! We are starting to plan some fun Fall play dates, so hopefully I will be posting pictures more.

No comments: