Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aspen, Colorado, DAY ONE

I didn't take very many pictures today... I guess because I was so tired. We woke up about 3:00 a.m. to start getting ready for the 10:00 a.m flight. You might say I have had a bad track record in the past for making flights, but I was not about to miss this trip. And you might say I've become slightly* more organized since becoming a mom. Here is a picture of Luke and my parents at Little Nell's {the hotel where we stayed} restaurant, Montagna. It was pretty darn tasty. We mainly stuck around the hotel and condo today. We ate lunch at AJAX, and climbed the stairs about one million times, walked around town, and then Luke took a long nap {and perhaps mommy did too} then we got up and got all ready for dinner. It was a great first day!

No comments: