Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fort Worth Cats

And... We're Back! Finally after what was way too long of a hiatus, we're back. I got a new camera, and I finally did what I had been saying I was going to do for over a year.... I moved the computer to our new computer/craft room. It is much easier to access when the boys are asleep {which is practically never} but I digress... Here are my two pumpkins eating a Snow Cone {Snow Cup?} at the Fort Worth Cats game. This was about 7 seconds before Cole dumped the entire thing over and Luke declared him a "very, very bad baby."
A dad and his two boys watching a baseball game... 
for about 37 seconds, all was right in the world. Then Luke ask for popcorn, Troy spilled my drink, and Cole started crying. So everything returned to normal. 
Batter Up! 
We will be back Fort Worth Cats! It was fun, and we killed about an hour and a half. 

I will be updating and backdating and hoping to keep you filled in on our adventures. Life with boys is fun, crazy, non-stop, put your running shoes on and try to keep up. I love it and wouldn't want it any other way. 

No comments: