Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Reunion

For years I have been threatening to go to our family reunion, but we never made it... Until this year. It's at my awesome cousin Ellen's lake house, and I mean it is AWESOME. The boys had their first boat ride, and I think I saw pictures of it posted on Facebook, I will look because I jumped on the boat last second {they were pulling off and I was all, HEY! Can I come?!} so I didn't have my camera, which was a total bummer. And we were chasing these two from the second we arrived. At the wrong house. But that's a different story. Thank goodness cousin Cathy was driving by in the golf cart and recognized us changing Cole's diaper in some poor strangers yard... But yes, due to the chasing, there was very little picture taking. Very little. Here is Cole running away  from me.
and this picture... this is pure awesomeness. 
9 cousins pictured, 8 boys, 1 girl. And sweet Carrye is pregnant again. Boy number three. Two cousins  were not here... both boys. I love it. Love it. We had so much fun and will definitely be back next year. Thank you so much for hosting Ellen and Preston! 

No comments: