Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day with the Simonton's and Matthews!


Troy was in one of his best friend's weddings this labor day weekend in good old Denver! Troy flew out Wednesday to start the festivities, and I joined him on Friday. Beth and Taylor, and big help Morgan, babysat for "my baby Luke" as Morgan took to calling him. Here are a couple of pictures Taylor sent me, and I know there are more from the Matthews' crew! Luke had a great time staying with the Simonton's, and visiting the entire family for the annual Matthews' reunion during the day! Thanks everyone for watching our sweet little guy! And congrats Jen and Eddie, it was a wonderful and joyous wedding weekend!


This was the first picture I received, titled, "Luke settling in". I received it before I had reached the end of the block!
Morgan was a huge help. She loved baby Luke. Here she is feeding him. Since Luke loves to eat, this was a perfect activity for both of them! Appropriately this one was titled "Morgan feeds my baby Luke." Dang they sure are cute!
Here is Uncle Bill with the little ones. This one was titled "Be afraid. Be very afraid." It's the only time I worried all weekend :) Just kidding Uncle Bill, you are great with the kiddos!
More pictures to come!

No comments: