Saturday, September 25, 2010

Odds and Ends...


So, I had taken lots of pictures, including some of Troy's birthday yesterday {happy birthday t-roy!}, and decided to download and upload. I have decided to try and take better pictures, so I was fooling around with the camera settings and it ask me if I wanted to format {what I thought} was the picture I was taking. Since I assume things way to often {something I promise I am working on} I said yes, and it erased all the pictures on our camera. oops! So although I had taken all this time {and effort} photographing all the new clothes I bought Luke, this is all I have to show for it. Hmph. Not to mention all the great pics of my little guy that I lost. I was not happy. But are these not the cutest rain boots? He might have a matching jacket as well... you will just have to wait and see.

No comments: