Saturday, January 21, 2012

Van Grow Art Studios {Luke's BDAY Party}

And you know what that means... It's my party, and yes, he will cry if he wants to. I am not sure what kind of damage I have done to this child, but so far he hates Santa, Christmas, and his Birthday. Which could mean that we save a lot of money on presents... I guess that is the bright side. Here is Luke when they started singing 'Happy Birthday'

Here is Luke telling everyone to STOP SINGING!
but when the song was over, he seemed to be okay... and ready for a juice box, because, yes, my child does not eat cake or cookies at birthday parties {which means he can't possibly be my child} It's a good thing he is the spitting image of me, or I really would question if he was switched at the hospital.
Cole, on the other hand, was pretty chillaxed at the party
Until I tried to take this picture... here he is with Dad, and Emily and her sweet baby, Mollie Kate.
Here we have Melissa, Maddie, Wyatt Claire, Haley, Craig, and Janie, Ann, and Addie, all making dinosaurs. You can barely see Wyatt Claire's {I mean Haley's} in the bottom left hand corner... but if we were giving out prizes, her dinosaur would have gotten 1st place {show off!!!}
here is the crew making jewelry boxes and treasure chest.
another shot of the dino making!
And some of the guest. Miss Addie.
Wyatt Claire eating her crown cookie
Braxton eating his dinosaur cookie
Miss Maddie, with the cutest smile.
Here is Clare, the Birthday girl {we did another combined party this year, which was great!}, and her big bro Austin. The girl who was helping us with the crafts assumed that Clare and Luke were twins! Ha! I love it! They could definitely pass as siblings, and they are only a day apart.
And the Lukester.
The party was a great success!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hello Dear - this is Annie. I just have to tell you that I also hated Santa and my birthday. I cried hysterically at Santa and the birthday song until....well lets face it...It still makes me want to vomit. Makes me love Luke even more!!!

Miss you and your little family!