Saturday, December 17, 2011

{four} Months

happy {four} months
Cole Hudson
You are the sweetest, so jolly, and happy most all of the time, although you wouldn't know it by this picture! You are not the best nap taker during the day, sometimes, like today, you will take two thirty minute naps, other than that, you are up! At night, you sleep great {as I hear you at 11 p.m. talking, I see you are trying to make a liar our of me...} but really, you have been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now. You have rolled over, and the first time was like a pizza commercial they are running right now... I could tell you were about to roll over, so I jumped up to run get your dad, and sure enough... when we rushed back in the room you were already on your back! You did it again right away, and then... not so much! You talk all the time, you love to stand on our legs and bounce, and speaking of bounce, we got the jump-a-roo out and cleaned it thoroughly, and you love it! We'll see what else Santa brings you... perhaps an exersaucer and some rattles? Who knows! You bring us such joy Cole, and I can't even remember what life was like before you were here! I can't wait to watch you and your brother grow up together, oh the fun you two will have.

stats
16 lbs. 15 oz., 87th percentile
26 inches, 87th percentile

No comments: