Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Luke was super excited Christmas morning to see what all Santa brought him! I think he has been most thrilled with the $4 foam swords I found at Target... naturally. We run around the house looking for monsters with them every day when I get home from work. But back to Christmas... Luke is still on a present high, and his birthday is right around the corner...
here is our little santa baby, enjoying his new exersaucer from Santa
and here he is in his PJ's having Christmas breakfast.
after opening presents we headed over to my parents to eat brunch
we had a great time opening presents and eating
here is everyone...
Luke and Troy
after lunch, Luke enjoyed making a pillow fort
then it was back to opening more presents... shhh, don't tell, but we still have quite a few we haven't opened. I am thinking they will be used as rewards for the potty chart I am making. No more messing around... 2012 is all about getting Luke in his big boy bed, and potty trained. I can't believe in two short weeks my sweet baby will be three...

Merry Christmas!

No comments: