Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch, 2011

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch this year! Our friends Meagan, Ramsey, Mallory and baby brother Gatlin came to visit from Oklahoma and we jumped at the chance to get to see them at the pumpkin patch! Luke is going through a phase where he does not want to get his picture made... so he was refusing to look at the camera, but here he is picking out a pumpkin...
I really wish I knew how to make collages... I need to find a program... hmmm... anyone have any suggestions? Anyway, here is Meagan and her sweet baby boy Gatlin! He is so precious I could totally eat him up!

Here is Gatlin meeting Cole, and incidentally the only picture I happen to snap of him... and you can't really see him, but I sware he is in there.

And here they are... Luke and Mallory... it was so cute watching them run around together. When Mallory saw Luke it was the cutest thing, she said, "Hey! What are you doing here?!"

So, neither one of them were really interested in the camera at all...

they loved playing in the old truck,

awww... 1st date?

lets face it, they'd much rather just chase each other all day.

and go down slides...

then we found out there were animals there too! Bunnies,

Pigs!

even a rooster!

Luke actually looked at the camera!

and then it was back to ignoring me...

why is he smiling? Because I just ask him not to throw the pumpkin... that he just threw...

Meagan did manage to get a shot of us together, thanks Meagan, {not pictured, Cole. Meagan, and Ramsey, thank you for looking after my children for me}.

It was great to see our friends, and a great trip to the ol' pumpkin patch!

No comments: