Saturday, October 29, 2011

Block Party

It was our second year at the annual block party. We were 13 minutes late, which frankly, with a 10 week old, a 2 and a half year old that we literally had to bribe to wear his costume, and the fact that the street was blocked off and we had to park blocks a way and walk, I thought we did great... not great enough not to miss the group pictures... but we did start trick-or-treating right away. Luke had a great time collecting candy, but as I said in my previous post, this kid did not want to have his picture made today. In this picture you see the hand coming up to stop me...
getaway mamarazzi!

don't make me go all Justin Timberlake on you!

stealthy mom snapped this one while he was distracted by the thoughts of getting candy. We trick-or-treated into the night!

here is our friend Addie

and cute kitty Wyatt Claire

after a sugar high it was time to go home.

Happy Halloween y'all!

No comments: