Saturday, November 13, 2010

GO FROGS!!!


Saturday we headed to the TCU game to see the Frog's finish the season UNDEFEATED!!! Go Frogs!!! I love these girls. Not only are they just too cute, they are super sweet, and are going to make the BEST babysitters some day. Don't think I'm not already staking my claim... and sweet Haley looks like she could be Luke's big sister. In fact, no less than 5 people ask if she was mine. I would have GLADLY taken her home. Guess which one she is :-)
Go Frogs!
Megahand! Megadrool!
Thank goodness for this golf cart. It provided hours of entertainment. I'm not kidding.
Eye see you Emily!
See what I mean about these girls? And the golf cart...
As you can tell, Luke was really hating life...
Haley, seriously... I would so take you home with me!
Four more years... I babysat at 11.
Just hanging out with my new best bud.

and one more time... Go Frogs!

No comments: