Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas!

Luke still hasn't gotten the hang of Christmas, he slept in {until 6, a departure from his normal 5:30}, clearly unaware Santa had brought him the presents he had been telling Santa about. But boy was he excited when he walked in and saw all his new toys! Here is his with Mr. Potato Head.
and with Grandpa showing him how to use his new markers.
After opening presents, Troy, Luke and I said goodbye to grandma and grandpa, and headed over to my parents house to open more gifts! Unfortunately I forgot to take a single pic, but I assure you we had lots of fun. Then we packed up and headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house for more eating, presents, and good company. Here are Cousin Rachel and I. She goes to Alabama. Gosh, weren't you guys really good last year? GO FROGS!!!! We still pretend to like each other though.

Troy and I
goofing off...
Shan, Rach, Claudia and Laura
Rachel trying to get Luke to say "Roll Tide"
Shan, Rach entertaining the Lukester. It's working!
Connie
Sisters... more shenanigans...
Mom and Dad
Dad and Daughter. The only person missing was dear grandpa Buck, but we are going to go to Oklahoma for a visit very soon. We love you Buck!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: