Saturday, July 17, 2010

Colorado Days...

I had to attend the Colorado & New Mexico Propane and Gas Association convention, and after it was over my mom and I went to Aspen for two days of fun! We had a great time. Here are a couple of pics I took on the old iphone while walking around town. It was so pretty, but still pretty darn hot! We definitely didn't escape the heat as it was over 100 degrees! Here is a view from our table at lunch.

A cute little fountain and an interesting story... I snapped this pick, and then looked up and realized I had just taken a picture of someone I went to high school with and his wife. Small world! We weren't really friends, so I didn't say hi, but thought it was kind of funny. They are on the right hand side.

Cute little market in the middle of town

It was a great little getaway!

No comments: